What follows are Lombardi’s Crisis Profit Alert’s five core beliefs of what’s headed our way. Lombardi’s Crisis Profit Alert can also help its subscribers navigate the next economic down-leg and uncover hidden opportunities.
- The devaluation of the U.S. dollar that started in early 2009 will accelerate as the U.S. economy deteriorates. Shorting U.S. dollars is too risky and complicated. But, there is a simple, easier way to make money as the U.S. dollar continues to devalue. There is an exchange-traded fund (ETF) you can buy that goes up when the U.S. dollar declines in value.
- Gold prices will continue to rise. Gold is about to experience its 12th consecutive year of sequential growth. The recent weakness in gold bullion prices (more like a correction in an ongoing bull market) is a tremendous opportunity for smart investors. Lombardi’s Crisis Profit Alert has found a security that goes up in value when the stock prices of junior and senior gold producers rise.
- The euro is done. On October 27, 2011, the eurozone leaders said they would bail out Greece, with European banks taking a 50% cut off the value of their loans to Greece. By February 20, 2012, the eurozone Finance ministers agreed to a second bailout for Greece. Greece has technically defaulted on its debt. Spain and Italy are not far behind. There’s a stock that goes up in value as the euro declines in value.
- Inflation will become a real problem in America. While few are talking about it, inflation is a real problem in America. That’s what the rise in gold price has all been about: Gold is screaming, “Higher inflation ahead!” After falling for 30 years, short-term interest rates are bottoming out. We are near the end of a long-term down cycle in interest rates. While it may difficult to see today the government will be forced to raise interest rates to fend off inflation—just like it did in the early 1980s. Lombardi’s Crisis Profit Alert reveals an ETF that rises in value when interest rates rise.
- The bear market rally in stocks that started in 2009 will lose steam sometime in the next few months. Lombardi’s Crisis Profit Alert knows of a stock that goes up in price when the stock market falls.